Thursday 16 July 2009

leggings...

Upon looking for bikinis and swimsuits for holiday time, i branched off to leggings and sequin at that. I already have a pair i got given from a friend a few years back but they are short, they come a little bit longer than the knee. I would LOVE a long pair.

Aren't they just divine?2 years ago Art degree show outfit consisted of those leggings i got given, long black top,red belt and red wedges. A great outfit if i do say so myself.

So upon looking for leggings i found these bad boys...
They look pretty normal huh? Check out the face, it's Barack Obama's! Team that with a barack is my homeboy tshirt and you would rock it. I found them on Viktor Viktoria clothes site.
Jaw drops to the floor....

Amazing, don't they just look so beautiful! I dream of a straight man who isn't a model and can pull this look off.

And i was laughed at for wearing leggings...
Although it must be said i do love my tights, a full drawer(thats a big drawer) to them. I miss my Pretty Polly black tights that had a seam up the back of them in small glitter silver squares. I can't seem to find them anywhere *insert sad face* a rare find in morrisons.The hunt shall go on.

I never did get round to those bikinis...

Fix up. Look sharp.

No comments: